Top Paragraph

Pagham Birder: The Blog

A regular account of the birds seen mainly on and around Pagham Spit, the Lagoon and the North Wall plus other birding exploits from time to time.
Any news of interest regarding the ongoing erosion problems on Pagham Beach will, from now on, be shown on my other blog together with general beach photos.. Click on the link... Pagham Beach Blog on this page.

Friday, February 12, 2010

A visit to Arundel WWT


Yesterday morning as I was returning from a trip to Worthing I decided to drop into Arundel Wildfowl Trust. A pair of Grey wagtails were inside one of the enclosures and I managed to secure one image of the female through the netting.I will return another day for the male who was less obliging!


Moorhens were everywhere and very tame so a close up was easy!

Common Scoter

Long Tailed Duck


No comments: