Top Paragraph

Pagham Birder: The Blog

A regular account of the birds seen mainly on and around Pagham Spit, the Lagoon and the North Wall plus other birding exploits from time to time.
Any news of interest regarding the ongoing erosion problems on Pagham Beach will, from now on, be shown on my other blog together with general beach photos.. Click on the link... Pagham Beach Blog on this page.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A cold January day

About 20 Gannets flew west this morning and on looking out again from my living room window this afternoon I can see 6 Slavonian Grebes in the bay. I suppose I am somewhat spoilt living on the beach!

Have just been going through a few images taken last year and seeing if any are worth printing...


Female Blackbird feeding on Ivy berries...near Pagham Lagoon

Juvenlie Night Heron...taken in Mallorca in October

1 comment:

Worthing Wanderer said...

Both these two pictures are very nice. Assuming the quality for bigger prints is there, go for it!